Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shell Look Baby Blanket (Crochet)

This is the baby blanket that I've been working on. I'm not sure who this one will go to, but the yarn was in my stash, and I love this pattern.

You just make the base chain and do a sc, hdc, dc all in the same stitch. Once you get going on your blanket, you will see how easy the pattern really is. I chose the variegated yarn in order to make the blanket look more complex. It really is easy.  In the photo below you can see the holes where you do the next shell (sc, hdc, dc).  That's all there is to it.  You can access my pattern by clicking the link above.  Good luck.  Drop me a note if you make one of your own.  I'd love a photo.  Happy stitching. 

1 comment:

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10